You may find downloadable full text Catholic University dissertations (and other institutions) from 1996 onward by using Dissertations Abstracts International and Dissertations & Theses @ Catholic University of America. Another alternative is to search our library catalog; follow these instructions:
- Go into the library catalog
- Use the Guided Keyword search.
- For example: cut and paste this: Thesis (M.A.--Philosophy)--Catholic University of America. Make sure 'As a phrase' is selected. Click 'Search'.
- The most recent titles will be in the Mullen Library stacks while titles older than 10 years are at WRLC Storage and can be requested through the 'Request through Consortium Loan Services' button in the record.
- Thesis--(Ph.D.--Philosophy)--Catholic University of America
- Thesis--(Ph. D.--Early Christian Studies)--Catholic University of America
- Thesis--(D.Min.)--Catholic University of America
- Thesis--(S.T.D.)--Catholic University of America
- Thesis--(Ph. D.--Theology)--Catholic University of America
These search examples will pull up the most recent dissertations published but will not be effective in retrieving older material. For example, if you do a key word search using 'Philosophical studies (Catholic University of America)', you will retrieve older theses going back to 1905.
We do acquire many dissertations(full text and excerpts) in Theology, Philosophy and Canon Law from the following institutions: Pontificia Universita Lateranense, Pontificia Universita Urbaniana, Pontificia Universita Gregoriana, Pontificia Studiorum Universitas a Sancto Thoma Aquinate in Urbe, Pontificia Universita della Santa Croce and St. Paul University. Check our catalog for other institutions.