Many of the article databases CUA subscribes to are accessible through Google Scholar.
If you are off campus, please make sure to set the preferences so that Google will show you the resources that Catholic University provides:
- go to http://scholar.google.com
- click Settings at the top menu
- select Library Links at the left side menu
- input "Catholic Unviersity of America" in the search box
- check the box in the front of our university name, then click Save in the lower right corner.
On the search result page, the link "ViewIt@CatholicU" will bring you the full text of the article from our subscribed databases.